- Jan 10 – Ocala, FL
My Classic Car Show
- Jan 11 – Shepherdsville, KY
Falls City Model A Club Swap Meet
- Jan 3-5 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dave Rupp Ft. Lauderdale Collector Car Auction
- Jan 9-11 – Las Vegas, NV
Mid America Auctions
- Submit your Cruise to firstname.lastname@example.org!
CAR OF THE WEEK: Brought to you by Old Cars Report
- 1942 Chrysler Town and Country six-passenger sedan Sometimes, when Jeff Larger gets to talking about how ridiculously original — not to mention very rare, and very cool — his family’s 1942 Chrysler Town and Country sedan is, all he can do is laugh.
DATA. PRICING. HISTORY.
GET THE FACTS ON AMERICAN CLASSIC CARS SINCE 1805.
OLD CARS WEEKLY BLOGS
with Angelo Van Bogart
with Ron Kowalke
- Hub of Motion: Replacing bearings on a full-floating hub system Some of the following information and parts sources will be helpful whether you’re working on a British sports car or a Model A Ford. Removing and installing bearings, greasing hubs, brake repairs and tips on tools are pretty much universal, no matter what vehicle you’re restoring.