- June 2 – Glendale, AZ
JUST SELL IT Swap Meet
- June 11-15 – Morrilton, AR
Petit Jean 55th Annual Car Show & Swap Meet
- May 31 – Westport, CT
Dragone Classic Motorcars Auction
- May 31-June 1 – Fenton, MO
St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car Auction
- Submit your Cruise to email@example.com!
CAR OF THE WEEK: Brought to you by Old Cars Report
- Car of the Week: 1959 Ford Thunderbird Kevin Zollars’ beautiful yellow 1959 T-Bird looks pretty much as it did six years ago when he spotted it in a barn for the first time not far from his home in Earlville, Ill.
DATA. PRICING. HISTORY.
GET THE FACTS ON AMERICAN CLASSIC CARS SINCE 1805.
OLD CARS WEEKLY BLOGS
with Angelo Van Bogart
with Ron Kowalke
- Tunable Tension: An ol’ fashioned fitment fix Gappin’ doesn’t just happen. When a body on a rotisserie must become reacquainted with the frame rails to which it belongs, or when new mounting pads and a box full of shims aren’t enough to square things up, you’ll likely twist panels and cut parts to get a good gap. Here’s how you can fix ...