- May 18 – Kalispell, MT
Glacier Swap Meet & Car Show
- May 18-19 – Belvidere, IL
Little Hershey 48th Annual Swap Meet & Car Show
- May 31 – Westport, CT
Dragone Classic Motorcars Auction
- May 31-Jun 1 – Fenton, MO
St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car Auction
- Submit your Cruise to firstname.lastname@example.org!
CAR OF THE WEEK: Brought to you by Old Cars Report
- Car of the Week: 1960 Chevrolet Corvette Jim Thibodeau probably isn’t like most Corvette owners. He didn’t dream about owning “the Great American Sports Car,” and he wasn’t even window shopping when he bought his 1960 Corvette 29 years ago.
DATA. PRICING. HISTORY.
GET THE FACTS ON AMERICAN CLASSIC CARS SINCE 1805.
OLD CARS WEEKLY BLOGS
with Angelo Van Bogart
with Ron Kowalke
- Tunable Tension: An ol’ fashioned fitment fix Gappin’ doesn’t just happen. When a body on a rotisserie must become reacquainted with the frame rails to which it belongs, or when new mounting pads and a box full of shims aren’t enough to square things up, you’ll likely twist panels and cut parts to get a good gap. Here’s how you can fix ...