Thank you for subscribing to Old Cars Weekly’s free eNewsletter! Now you have unlimited access to free wallpapers, so remember to check your new eNewsletter each week for new images.
To get your wallpaper:
- Choose an image from the list below.
- Choose the resolution beneath the image that matches your computer screen’s settings.
- After your wallpaper image pops-up in a new window, set it as your desktop wallpaper. Need help? Click here for instructions.
Iola Old Car Show 2010 Wallpapers:
To add wallpapers to a PC:
- Click on the wallpaper size you want to download
- Place mouse cursor over the image & right click the mouse
- Choose “Set As Wallpaper” from the pop-up menu
- Your wallpaper is now set on your desktop
To add wallpapers to a MAC OS 9:
- Drag the wallpaper image onto your desktop
- Go to the Apple menu, select Control Panels, select Appearance
- In the Appearance window click “Place Picture”
- In the search window that opens, find the image on your desktop then select the image
- Click “Open”
- Then in the Appearance Window click “Set Desktop”
To add wallpapers to a MAC OSX:
- Drag the image onto your desktop. In your Dock, click on the “System Preferences” icon
- In the System Preferences window, under the heading “Personal”, click on the “Desktop” icon
- Then drag the image file into the window