Carlisle’s flagship event has been held annually since 1974 and historically attracts more than 90,000 automotive enthusiasts hoping to snag a great deal in the swap meet, car corral or bid on a piece of automotive history through the three-day auction, hosted by Auctions America by RM.
With an international audience in attendance, Fall Carlisle expects to once again sell out its 8,100 car corral and vending spaces, and boast a near-capacity lot of auction cars. If spaces sell out, Carlisle implements a recycling program that allows a vacant space to be immediately filled with a new vendor or seller in an effort to keep the activity and offerings fresh and ever-changing.
Sunday will also feature a cruise-in where one final car show will be held. The cruise-in is open to all cars, trucks, bikes and anything with wheels and an engine.
For more information on Fall Carlisle, visit www.CarlisleEvents.com.
Back by popular demand: Check out the Standard Catalog of American Cars 1946-1975!
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace