Fall is here and so is the 34th Annual Fall Jefferson Swap Meet and Car Show on Sept. 23-25 in Jefferson, Wis.
The featured vehicles will be all Fords, and a 1968 Shelby will be on display in the main building.
The Swap Meet and Car Corral are open all weekend, and the Car Show is now two big days Saturday and Sunday. Spectator gates for the Swap Meet and Car Corral are open Friday 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Saturday 6 a.m.-4 p.m. and Sunday 6 a.m.-3 p.m.
All makes and models pre-1976 and specialty vehicles are invited to participate in the Car Show. Expect to see more than 3,100 swap spaces full of parts and 800+ cars for sale in the car corral over the weekend.
For more information, visit www.madisonclassics.com or call 608-244-8416.
Attention, Ford fans… Just released: Check out Standard Catalog of Ford 1903-2002
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace