The 1961 Covington Tiburon based on a 356 Porsche will participate in the 2011 Milwaukee Masterpiece.
MILWAUKEE — With Lake Michigan as its backdrop, The Milwaukee Masterpiece celebrates the automobile as art and heart-pounding excitement Aug. 27-28. Benefiting Jewish Family Services Inc., the Milwaukee Masterpiece features rare cars and unique people from around the world.
Running from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, the two-day event also hosts the Style and Speed Showcase and Concours d’Elegance. The Concours d’Elegance will feature Porsche and Fabulous Fiberglass. They are also celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar E-type and are excited to announce the presence of an Historic Hot Rod class hosted by Captn’ Bob and Arlo of Wisconsin Hotrod Radio. Special this year, precision replica maker Automodello will debut its latest creation – a Victress S1 Roadster – as part of the 2011 Concours d’Elegance.
Aug. 27, 2011 10 a.m. – Aug. 28, 2011, 4 p.m.
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace