A two-day auction is being presented on June 24-25 on behalf of Jewel’s Body Shop and the estate of Alvin Verbockel (formerly A&J Parts) to offer for sale cars, parts and petroliana and automobilia. United Country Beloit Auction Service, Inc., is hosting the auction, which will take place in Forest Junction, Wis., beginning at 9 a.m., each day. Day two of the auction will offer live, online bidding.
The auction inventory consists of a collection of items from Jewel Meetz’s 40-plus year restoration business that specialized in Ford Thunderbirds. Included will be the collection of parts offered by the late Verbockel’s wife Jeannie, which consists of 1950s-’60s parts for Fords.
Among the approximately 30 vehicles to be offered for sale is a 1957 T-bird convertible offered with its original California window sticker and finished in rare Sea Spray green.
For more information on this auction, or to view a pictorial of items for sale, visit www.beloitauction.com or call 1-877-364-1965.
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace