Spring is here and so is the 34th Annual Jefferson Swap meet on April 29- May 1 in Jefferson, Wis. Madison Classics will be featuring ’60s Muscle, which will be displayed in the main activity center at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.
The feature car for Spring Jefferson 2011 show is a 1962 Chevy Bel Air Bubbletop (pictured above).
- Multiple Gold Spinner Award Winner-997 point score, 409 C.I.-409 H.P.
- Dual Quad,4 Speed, Posi-Traction 4.11 Gear, Roman Red w/ Fawn Interior
- Owners: Mike & Arlene Borchardt of Greenfield, Wis.
All cars will be on display all weekend in the main building at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Look for a larger display of ’60s muscle in front of the main building lined up Saturday and Sunday morning behind the Show Car registration tent. Over 150 other ’60s Muscle cars are expected, which includes all models.
The Swap Meet and Car Corral are all three days and the Car show is Saturday and Sunday. The spectator gates for the Swap Meet and Car Corral are open Friday 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Saturday 6 a.m.-4 p.m., and Sunday 6 a.m.-4 p.m. The Car Show gate opens at 6 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday (the Car show is first come, first served, and space is limited). All makes and models pre-1976 and specialty vehicles are invited to participate in the Car Show.
Spectator admission for adults is $7 and children under 12 are free. Spectator parking is available for $3, but is limited. No campers will be allowed in the parking field, but camping is available near by. Swap spaces will be available at the gate. Car corral spaces will be available at the Car Corral entrance all weekend. There is an ATM on the grounds as well as concessions. No pets please. For more information, visit us online at www.madisonclassics.com, or call 608-244-8416.
If you’re a Muscle fan, check out:
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace