The 2012 Edition of the Oldsmobile Homecoming Car Show & Swap Meet June 16 will feature a special guest: The 1953 GM Futurliner #10, owned by NATMUS (www.futurliner.org).
The 20th annual all-Oldsmobile show, hosted by the R.E. Olds Chapter of Lansing, Mich., will feature more than 500 show cars, 100 vendors, 30-40 cars for sale and a memorabilia auction.
The free event is open 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. It will be held at the State of Michigan General Office Building, 7150 Harris Dr., Dimondale, Mich.
For more event information, visit www.reolds.org.
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace