Russo and Steele has announced that it will add an additional sale date to its 10th Anniversary auction event in Monterey, Calif., this August. The Monterey auction event, Aug. 12-14, will present a range of the most luxurious and collectable European sports, American muscle, hot rods and custom automobiles from the Russo and Steele venue at the Marriott hotel, located at the epicenter of the historic, downtown Monterey.
The additional evening program will see Russo and Steele extend its annual, highly-anticipated Monterey auction event to three days, with the auction kicking off Thursday, August 12th at 3:00 pm with a hosted Cocktail Reception leading into the automobile auction at 5:00 pm.
“After receiving overwhelming requests from clients that want to participate in our 10th Anniversary Monterey auction and seeing a 25% increase in bidder registration already, expanding the show into a three evening program was the natural evolution,” explained Drew Alcazar, owner of Russo and Steele. “Our 10th Anniversary has received tremendous amounts of attention and limitless amounts of support from the entire collector automobile industry. With the additional Thursday evening auction, Monterey at the Marriott will undoubtedly exemplify the high energy experience and phenomenal quality automobiles enthusiasts have come to expect from Russo and Steele.”
Several of the significant examples offered at this event include the following:
– 1965 Shelby Cobra CSX2461 – This triple-black example of a 1965 Shelby Cobra, CSX 2461 offered here embodies all the qualities of elegance, style and performance these pure sports cars are known. Restored to a very high standard and equipped with correct knock-off English-style wire wheels, a walnut steering wheel and racing-inspired Weber carburetion under the hood.
– 1933 Auburn Salon Boatail Speedster – Serial number 1935 H, this Auburn is perhaps one of the most attractive, opulent and powerful examples of its type. 1935 H was inspected by the ACD and Certification completed in April of 1997. A copy of the certificate and ACD records are available upon request. On completion of its most recent restoration, this Auburn Salon Speedster handily won Best in Show and the Prestigious AB Jenkins Award at the October, 2009 West Coast Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg meet in Santa Maria, California. It remains in show-ready condition throughout.
Check the Russo and Steele website for auction updates and additional information: www.russoandsteele.com.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
1. Collector Car Auctions: How to Buy and Sell – Online Seminar Download
2. How to Condition Rate Your Cars – Online Seminar Download
3. How to Condition Rate Your Cars – Spring edition – Online Seminar Download