Eagle One has announced that an entry form for its 19th annual Golden Rule Awards for car clubs will be available beginning Oct. 3. Forms may be obtained from the Eagle One website (www.eagleone.com).
Eagle One and associate sponsor Valvoline will donate a total of $1,500 to a charity designated by the car club that wins the award and grand prize. Three other award-winning clubs will each receive a $500 donation for a designated charity. Winners will be selected in four regions of the U.S.: west, midwest, east and south. Each will be selected for conducting the most outstanding community service program in their region during 2011.
The grand prize will be award to one of the four clubs that performed the most compassionate deed.
Other prizes include a generous supply of Eagle One appearance care products and Valvoline motor oil for fund-raising purposes as well as a custom-designed trophy.
Deadline for entries is Dec. 31. Winners will be notified in February.
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace