Eagle One has entry forms available for its 18th annual Golden Rule Awards, which recognize and reward four car clubs for exemplary charity and community service programs.
Winning clubs will be selected in four regions – west, midwest, east and south – for conducting the most outstanding community service program in their region during 2010.
A grand prize of $1,500 will be donated to a favorite charity of the club judged to have performed the most compassionate deed. The other three winning clubs will each receive $500 for a favorite charity.
Eagle One and associate sponsor Valvoline will also provide a generous supply of appearance care products and motor oil for fund-raising events, as well as a custom-designed trophy.
An entry form may be downloaded from the Eagle One website, www.eagleone.com. One also may be obtained by calling 818-501-1445.
Deadline for entry submission is Dec. 31, 2010.
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace