Is there such a thing as a bad day at a car show? Watch this video… and feel the pain!
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 50 issues right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace
HOT OFF THE PRESS!
Restoration advice and how-to projects for your collector car!
In this car restoration guide, the staff of Old Cars Weekly opens the shops of several prestigious restoration businesses to show how the professionals and experts bring cars back to show-ready condition. From simple projects to detailed engine rebuilding work, Old Cars Weekly’s Auto Restoration Guide has something for all levels. Check it out
Standard Catalog of American Cars: 1805-1942
This is the only book with detailed histories behind the 5,000 automobiles built from 1805-1942, most illustrated with period photographs. This extremely desirable resource covers all of the well-known and little-known vehicles built during this period, including steamers, electrics, motor buggies, high wheelers, cyclecars, high-volume production cars and one-offs among its 5,000-plus entries. Check it out