On Dec. 4 Gunner’s Great Garage in central Wisconsin will hold the first of a series of Saturday morning “Tech Talks” planned for this winter.
At Tech Talk #1 Shane Hanke of Shane’s Classic Sports Cars will discuss "How To Revive a Barn Find Car’s Engine." Learn the proper way to deal with an engine that sat for many years.
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2010
Time: 10 a.m.
Where: Gunner’s Great Garage, E6110 Fuhs Rd., Manawa WI 54949; 1/2 mile north of Manawa on State Hwys. 22/110 and Fuhs Road.
Contact: 715-281-5589 or 715-281-5925
Future planned seminars:
- Welders & Plasma Cutters (By Miller Electric)
- Automobile Electrical (By Matt Planning of Redi Rad)
- Old Car Oil Issue (Clayton Balmes of Lefthander Chassis)
- Putting Up a Pole Building (Presenter TBA)
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace