The Alfa Heaven Motorama Museum in Aniwa, Wis., is now open with five different display areas.
The tour begins with the Race Car Room where historic road race and ice racing cars are displayed, and includes various engine displays. Next is the Exotic Car Museum featuring vehicles you’ve probably never heard of or seen, and then on to the Bike Barn, where a collection of vintage motorcycles in various states of disrepair reside.
Outdoor displays include military vehicles in the Motor Pool and the Bone Yard complete with a walking trail through the woods among the old cars slowly being reclaimed by nature.
Motorama is located between Antigo and Wausau Wisconsin just off highway 52. Look for our signs to guide you in. Admission is $10. Group tours are available. The facility also may be booked for car club events. Hours are Thursday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call 715-449-2141 or visit www.alfaheaven.com.
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace