Would you like to be one of the first classic car enthusiasts on your block to experience the new Old Cars Weekly Community, Web site, our newest online offering that gives you the ability to connect with other car collectors, start your own blog, join online clubs and groups, post videos and photos, have a little fun, and much more?
CLICK HERE to visit the Old Cars Weekly Community.
The Old Cars Weekly guys (and gals) have been busy working behind the scenes to create a virtual garage where classic car enthusiasts can gather on the Web to share stories, ideas, tips, and photos of their great rides.
Despite the fact that the paint on our new Community site is still wet, we are inviting our loyal readers and fellow gear heads to jump on in and take the new site for a spin.
All we ask is that you let us know if you find any minor glitches or problems while you christen our newest online project.
Our goal is to provide you with a great new place to get together on the web so please drop us a note if you find any problems as we break our new community site in before we open it up, hit the gas and see what this thing will really do.
Also, don’t hesitate to pass this link on to your friends and fellow collectors, we’d like to have as many people as possible give the site a try as we get ready to roll the Old Cars Weekly Community site out for the world to see.
Ready to lend a hand? All you have to do is follow the steps below.
Visit the Old Cars Weekly Community Web site at http://community.OldCarsWeekly.com.
• Click on the “Sign-Up” link found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
• Choose your personal Url address (simply enter the text you want to use to designate your page on the site (ex. “YourName,” or “YourScreenName” etc.).
• Then simply fill in the rest of your user information.
• You will then need to click on the” Launch” button in the “Create Your Profile” field.
• Simply answer the questions and tell the community a little about yourself.
• Next, you will need to click on the “Launch” button in the “Upload a Photo” field.
• You are welcome to upload your own photo, or you can simply select one of the Avatars that are provided.
• Success! Now you are ready to become an active member of the Old Cars Weekly Online Community. Just click in the blue field in the center of the page that reads “Success! All required steps are now done. You can continue with the wizard or visit your site home.”
Please let me know if you have any questions, or find any glitches.