The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum has announced the loan of a 1948 Tucker until April 15.
While only 51 Tuckers were built, this one is number 52. This fully restored Tucker was one of several left behind partially built after Tucker went out of business in 1950.
The 1948 Tucker is on loan from John W. Schuler of Aurora, Indiana. It is located in the Gallery of Excellence and Innovation atop the Grand Staircase.
For information, visit automobilemuseum.org