Superior Glass Works, Molalla, Oregon, unveiled its Limited Edition Superior 54 Sport Wagon at last weekend's Back to the Fifties car show in Minneapolis, Minn.
The car is styled in tribute to the 1954 General Motors’ Motorama CorvetteTM Nomad, but enhanced with 21st century performance.
Available only as a Complete Rolling Package, each of the 54 Sport Wagons will be delivered with the body and chassis fully assembled, ready for paint, interior, engine, wiring and other personal touches to create a Restomod, Custom, or Pro-Touring vehicle.
Manufactured in Oregon, the car is built with high quality, hand-laid composite and reinforced with a stout steel sub-structure. The body includes a complete set of custom-crafted window glass and chrome trim. It is complemented with such modern conveniences as power windows, power door locks and air conditioning. It is equipped with modern, high-performance C5 Corvette suspension.
– The custom frame was designed and built in partership with Art Morrison Enterprises, Inc., including Morrison’s front cross member, steering arms, sway bar and power rack and pionion steering.
– The independent front and rear suspensions use 1997-2004 C5 Corvette components.
– The front suspension includes stock Corvette control arms, spindles and brakes plus high-performance coil over shocks in place of the stock leaf spring
– The rear suspension utilizes a custom narrowed stock cradle, with the half-shafts and leaf spring narrowed accordingly.
– The buyer’s choice of 6-speed manual or automatic transaxle.
A $50,000 deposit secures a spot on the waiting list for one of the 25 Complete Rolling Packages to be sold. The intiial total package price is $125,000.
Call 888-244-9259 or visit www.Superior54.com for more information.