‘C1, See Them All’ is the 7th in Muscle Car Landscapes series
It’s the ultimate Corvette painting! Featuring over 30 Corvettes, spanning 54 years and models from all six generations, this is possibly Michael’s most complicated painting in the "Muscle Car Landscapes" series, to date.
"C1, See Them All" says it all. The driver of the Nassau Blue ’07 has spotted one car from the scenic outlook. As soon as he gets out to have a better look, he spots the rest of the cars below!
If you’re curious about how and where Michael gets his inspiration and ideas for his watercolor paintings, check out Life Inspiring Art. With the release of "C1, See Them All", Michael relays the story of what really got him motivated.
michaelirvine.com is once again offering a special introductory price on the Limited Edition Prints, Artist Proofs with Remarque and Gallery Edition Canvases. Introductory pricing is in effect right through Christmas, until Dec. 29, 2010.
Please note that Gallery Edition Canvases are shipped anywhere in North America stretched and ready to hang. Due to size restrictions on packages going overseas, we have to ship the canvases rolled for all International orders. The price has been adjusted accordingly.
For more information about the print or on Christmas shipping and ordering deadlines, please click here.
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace