Protect your valuable car from corrosion and oxidation with a Zerust car cover. The Zerust car cover inhibits corrosion from forming and spreading on metal surfaces, is easy to use and durable, and will provide protection for up to 5 years.
What is Zerust?
Zerust is a VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor). The patented chemical Zerust formulation emits an invisible, odorless vapor which protects metal surfaces to keep rust and corrosion from forming. The Zerust molecules are impregnated into the car cover. Zerust technology is environmentally friendly.
How Zerust car cover works
The Zerust molecules present on the surface of the metal suppress corrosion in three ways:
- They passivate the electron flow between the high and low energy areas on the surface of the metal.
- They form a layer that prevents moisture and impurities directly contacting the metal.
- They regulate the PH value of the possible moisture layer on the surface of the metal.
How to use Zerust car cover
- Thorougly clean and dry your vehicle according to the manufacturers recommendations (check owner’s manual). Your car should be cooled down to room temperature before sealing it inside the car cover.
- Follow carefully the instructions below, and you’ll get the best possible protection against rust and corrosion.
- A car that is protected with a Zerust car cover can even be stored in cool and humid storage conditions.
For more information:
Zerust Consumer Products LLC
9345 Ravenna Road Unit E Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Phone: (330) 405-1965
Fax: (330) 405-1966