Cincinnati’s Ault Park Concours d’Elegance, one of the most anticipated annual automobile events in the region, will be exhibiting a special display of vehicles at the Cincinnati Auto Expo.
The display will include a 1963 Dodge Polara 426 Max Wedge and a 1952 MG TDRoadster. The Auto Expo is Feb. 16-19 at the Duke Energy Convention Center, Downtown, Cincinnati. The Concours display will be located in the lobby at booth L-5 & L-6 near the Auto Expo main entrance.
The 35th annual Ault Park Concours d’Elegance is June 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Ault Park, Cincinnati. The vehicles on display at the Auto Expo will reflect the June car show’s theme “A Century of American Power,” and a special display of MGs.
To find out more about The Ault Park Concours d’ Elegance, or to order tickets call 513-321-1951 or visit http://www.ohioconcours.com.
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace