On Saturday, July 31, Sacramento, Calif., will come alive with the sights and sounds of over 200 unique cars from various eras and manufacturers as they converge on Downtown and Midtown Sacramento. They will be there to celebrate an American summertime tradition of hot rod cruising with community-wide participation.
The 2nd Annual CAM Car Cruise, hosted by the California Automobile Museum (CAM) and sponsored by Entercom Sacramento, Midtown Business Association, and Hagerty, is a fun-filled day for the whole family and will begin with staging and voting at the California Automobile Museum at 3:30 p.m.
At 5 p.m., cars will then proceed on a car cruise through the streets of Sacramento, ending in Midtown Sacramento for a final car show, awards, and entertainment from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Attendees and spectators are encouraged to enjoy the local fares of Midtown vendors as well.
All cars of interest welcome! Price for car cruise is $39 early registration, $49 after June 30 with an extra $5 off for CAM Gearhead members. General admission is free for spectators. To register visit www.CalAutoMuseum.org.
More for hot rodders
- Old School Hot Rods
- Busted Knuckle Garage hotrod thermometer
- Busted Knuckle Garage hotrod flange sign
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace