The 28th Annual Dana Point Concours d’Elegance will take place this Sunday, June 27, on the Monarch Beach Golf Links at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California. Gates open to the public at 10:00 a.m.
General admission tickets are $30 in advance and $35 the day of the event. There is complementary admission for Children under 12 and for active U.S. Military Personnel in any appropriate variation of Dress Uniform on event day.
To purchase tickets, and get more information, please visit www.DanaPointConcours.org. Entrance to the Art Exhibit is included with the purchase of a ticket to the show.
This year’s event will feature 100 years of Alfa Romeo and celebrate 80 years of design from Pininfarina. The event will also welcome special classes of American Pony & Muscle Cars, Corvettes to 1967, Kustoms & Hot Rods, as well as the second annual exhibit of Supercars.
Also, the event is celebrating the 20 year anniversary of the U.S. launch of the Ferrari F40 and for the fist time in its history, the event will be hosting an exhibit of antique and vintage motorcycles. Drag racing legend Don “The Snake” Prudhomme will be the Honorary Chairman for the show and will be exhibiting four of his classic race cars.
You may also be interested in:
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace