Blue, sunny skies and mild temperatures greeted visitors to the second day of the Iola Old Car Show. Crowds were strong and steady, filling the swap and show grounds. Consensus among vendors and car owners is that the Old Car Show office and volunteers once again did a fabulous job, making the show one of the most pleasant to attend. Just one more big day left to enjoy this year’s event – Saturday – with Sunday hours short and sweet as everyone loads and goes.
A good resource for car shows:
Spotting the best American-made
cars is easy with this one-of-a-kind
color guide! A follow-up to the
Ultimate Car Spotter’s Guide, the
American Car Spotter’s Bible 1940-1980
features vehicles from 250 different U.S.
manufacturers in a familiar style, coupled
with 8,000 color illustrations.
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace