The first-ever collector car auction during the annual Glenmoor Gathering will be held on Saturday afternoon, September 18. The Grande Salon Antique and Classic Car Auction will be conducted by Classic Motorcar Auctions of Canton, Ohio, which is headed by long-time collector car enthusiast Bob Lichty.
The collector car auction will be preceded by an automobilia auction which will start at 12 noon. The sale will be limited to 80 “carefully selected” automobiles, according to Lichty.
“The cars and automobilia will be available for viewing all day Friday. Cars will range from antiques to Full Classics®, to post-war and special interest vehicles,” said Lichty.
Classic Motorcar Auctions will offer sellers the choice of selling their automobiles with or without reserve. For more information contact Bob Lichty at Classic Motorcar Auction at (866) 653.8900 or email@example.com
“It’s our hope that the auction will contribute to the positive experience that folks have come to expect from this special weekend,” said Glenmoor Gathering executive director David Schultz.
The auction catalog will deadline July 15.
More on classic car auctions
- Collector Car Auctions: How to Buy and Sell Online Seminar Download
- What Happened in Scottsdale 2010: Online Seminar Download
- How to Condition Rate Your Car: Spring Edition Online Seminar Download
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace