The Hornets Nest Region of the AACA will again produce its world famous and much celebrated Charlotte AutoFair this weekend, Aug. 26-29, providing more than 7,000 collector car flea market vendor spaces to buy and sell restoration parts and supplies for almost any vehicle ever produced.
Also included are more than 1,600 Car Corral vehicle spaces for buying and selling collector vehicles of all descriptions. The club plans for more than 100,000 eager collector vehicle buyers and restorers to attend the fall meet of Charlotte AutoFair.
The Hornets Nest Region, AACA will present an Antique Car Show, judged by Antique Automobile Club of America standards. The Fall AACA Region Car Show attracts approximately 250 vehicles for judging. The term “Antique” presently (2010) includes vehicles manufactured in 1985 or earlier. All vehicles must be pre-registered.
In addition, there are more than 50 other car clubs, that present their vehicles for display on Saturday and Sunday. All vehicles must be pre-registered. The Speedway Garage areas are reserved for special attractions and cars of special interest. The Hornets Nest Region, AACA, has produced Charlotte AutoFair for more than 30 years to thrill auto enthusiasts from all over the world.
For more information and registration, call 704-841-1990 or visit www.charlotte-autofair.com.
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace