Day One of the Iola Old Car Show was blessed with great weather and the usual nice crowds for what is traditionally an early bird day for shoppers. Traffic was steady and a lot of packages were evidence that people were finding things to buy. The swap meet and show typically gear up for larger crowds on Friday and Saturday and with milder temperatures expected, it promises to be a fabulous event.
The Futurliner #10
1910 International Harvester Auto Wagon highwheeler
1959 Edsel stationwagon
1964 Dodge Polara
A good resource for car shows:
Spotting the best American-made
cars is easy with this one-of-a-kind
color guide! A follow-up to the
Ultimate Car Spotter’s Guide, the
American Car Spotter’s Bible 1940-1980
features vehicles from 250 different U.S.
manufacturers in a familiar style, coupled
with 8,000 color illustrations.
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace