Another year wrapped up at the Iola Old Car Show on Sunday under sunny skies, with a few sprinkles coming in for the afternoon. The stormy weather Saturday afternoon drove many of the show cars away mid-afternoon and they did not return for the final day, leaving behind only a few show cars and ‘survivors’ in the car coral. Here’s a final look at a few of the cars we saw Sunday. For features on the car show, check out the Aug. 12 issue of Old Cars Weekly, mailing next week.
1969 Buick GS
1972 Dodge Challenger
A 1958 Meteor, built in Canada
A 1969 Camaro
A good resource for car shows:
Spotting the best American-made
cars is easy with this one-of-a-kind
color guide! A follow-up to the
Ultimate Car Spotter’s Guide, the
American Car Spotter’s Bible 1940-1980
features vehicles from 250 different U.S.
manufacturers in a familiar style, coupled
with 8,000 color illustrations.
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace