The tents have popped up like mushrooms on the grounds of the Iola Old Car Show in Iola, Wisconsin. As this is being written, the swap vendors and vintage car owners are streaming in for the set-up. Everyone at F&W Media, including the crew at Old Cars Weekly, are swarming the grounds to set up the $5 book tent, the Old Cars Report and Ultimate Garage Giveaway booths and information kiosks. Although the car show itself is operated by a separate, nonprofit organization, Old Cars Weekly is closely involved with all the activities since it takes place right outside our office doors. Here’s a look at Wednesday’s set-up day. Check back and we’ll continue to add more photos to our website as the show continues July 8-11.
Get Your Show on the Road: Organizing a Car Show
Online Seminar Download
Learn how to start, build and prepare your car show for
greatness from experts who have built some of the hobby’s
most successful automotive events. This previously
recorded online seminar will feature a panel discussion
with three organizers and promoters who know how
to run an old car hobby event, including Bill Miller, one of
the organizers of Fall Carlisle, one of the biggest hobby events in the country.
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace