Want to see your Chevy or Ford’s mug shot plastered across the upper Midwest? Then submit its image to the Iola Old Car Show for consideration on the 2013 poster.
Show organizers have already begun preparing for the 2013 event, which will feature “Ford versus Chevy: Showdown in I-town.” As part of the preparations, the show is seeking vehicles to grace the poster for 2013.
Their wish list is topped by a 1970 Chevelle SS454 and a 1970 Ford Torino 429 SCJ, but several other Fords and Chevrolets of all eras are sought to complete the poster.
The Iola Old Car Show poster is arranged by the show staff and the Wisconsin Society of Automotive Historians, which work together to select poster vehicles.
To submit your vehicle, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1, Iola, WI 54945. You may also call 715-445-4005.
Chevy fans should check out these resources from Old Cars Weekly:
- Standard Catalog of Chevrolet 1912-2003
- Just Chevys: True Tales & Iconic Cars from America’s No. 1 Automaker
Ford fans should check out these Blue Oval resources from Old Cars Weekly:
- Standard Catalog of Ford 1903-2002
- Just Fords: Fascinating Finds & Great Machines From the Blue Oval
- Mustang: The Original Pony Car