The AACA Museum will make its 3rd trip to Cuba April 24 – May 2, 2016.
A daily slate of activities will let participants connect directly with the Cuban people learning more about each other through direct contact and cultural exchange. Trip members will:
* Visit a car museum and attend a meeting with Havana’s Classic Car Club
* Visit Hemingway’s former home, Finca Vigia
* Visit a local machine and car repair shop
* Sampling of local fare at privately owned paladars
* 17 meals
* Tour galleries & museums under the guidance of experts in local art & history
The AACA Museum will again work with International Expeditions for all tour arrangements. International Expeditions is licensed to operate people to people tours by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
– Initial deposit: $600 per person
– Double occupancy (based on 12-14 guests on the tour) $5,286
– If there are15 or more guests on the tour the price will decrease to $4,995
– Single occupancy (based on 12-14 guests on the tour) $6,236
– If we have 15 or more guests on the tour the single rate will decrease to $5,945
– Charter Air, visa a departure tax – $690
Click these links to view or print the full agenda and the enrollment form:
Travel Insurance is available for all participants the links below provide you with the documents to register and information on the insurance.
Sherry Boyd | Director of Group & Charter Sales
One Environs Park
Helena, AL 35080
Toll-free: 800-633-4734 ext. 122#
Toni Rothman | AACA Museum Board of Directors at
610-361-7882 or 610-246-3525
2016 Collector Car Price Guide
The 2016 edition of the Collector Car Price Guide is here! Pricing information is available for collectors, restorers, buyers, sellers, insurance agents and anyone who could benefit from reliable and authoritative data. The 2016 edition lists all models made by 109 carmakers and 37 truck makers between 1901 and 2008!
This brand-new version includes over 275,000 prices for sports cars, domestic cars, imported cars, classic cars, special-interest automobiles, muscle cars, and trucks in 6 conditions.