We’ve received many excellent “Tech Tips” through the years, from many different readers. In this issue, we’re running several different “Tech Tips,” all generated from one reader: O.C. Kocher of Saint Cloud, Wis.
Mr. Kocher submitted the “Tech Tips” listed here in one batch, so we’ll present some of them in that same fashion with our thanks to him for his generous contribution.
If you have a time/money saving restoration tip that you’d like to share, please submit it to: Tech Tips, Old Cars Weekly, 700 E. State St., Iola, WI 54990-0001 or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
Got Old Cars?
If you don’t subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you’re missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we’ll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you’re missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly’s FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace