The Automobile Driving Museum will hold what it bills as its first annual Auto History Expo on June 27. The event will be held at the museum in El Segundo, Calif., located five minutes from the runaways at LAX in Los Angeles.
The show will feature auto-related literature, collectibles and artwork.
The event grew out of an annual literature meet of the Society of Automotive Historians held each June. When the SAH decided not to hold their event this year, the Museum decided to hold a similar event for those who collect not hard parts but reference material and souvenir items. Admission is free to shoppers.
Furthur information is available on the Museum's website: www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/.
You may also be interested in:
- Shelby LAX limited edition print by David Snyder
- Busted Knuckle Labor Rate sign
- Work 'Til Your Injured ball cap
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace