Ray Brown founded Browns of Two Rivers in 1949 to sell fender skirts. Today Browns has a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse and a 3,000 sq. ft. showroom in Two Rivers, Wis. The company mails 150,000 catalogs per year to body shops in the Midwest and gave out 1,500 at Jefferson. Parts listed in the catalog range from 1949 up. Most coverage is from the mind-‘60s to today. About 15 to 20 percent covers collector cars like Mopars of the ‘60s and ‘70s and 1955-and-up Chevys. There’s over 300 parts for 1955 to 1957 Chevys. Browns only started setting up at car shows last year. They handed out about 1,500 catalogs at Jefferson. To a catalog visit the company’s website at www.cooltruckparts.com or call (920) 652-9999.
Kenmore Heavy Equipment, Contractor Equipment and Collector Car Auction- ONLINE ONLY
James G. Murphy Co. Auctioneers will conduct an ONLINE ONLY auction October 1 - 8.