Mike Mast sent us a pic of his impressive “Deuce Gasser.” Here is the rundown…
- All steel five-window Deuce
- ’32 Chassis
- Ran with Midwest Gassers at Union Grove Drag Strip
- 351 Cleveland (keeping a Ford in a Ford)
- FMX transmission
- 3.73 out back
- Ran 13.0 @ 100mph flat on street tires
- Driven to and from the strip!
If you would like your car featured in Reader Wheels click on the link below and tell us a little bit about your ride.
*As an Amazon Associate, Old Cars earns from qualifying purchases.