INDIANAPOLIS -- Clear a spot in your collection as the newest release of GreenLight’s 1:64 County Roads is making its way to retailers near you. A cult favorite, Series 5 continues the American Auto manufacturer make assortment and small town appeal that collectors enjoy and appreciate. County Roads Series 5 delivers an assortment of cars that you pass on your way to work, vehicles that are parked in the local grocery store or look in your rear view mirror… there’s one right there!
Detail is driven through this collection, with the mud spatter on the C-10 to the detachable top on the Trail Duster; Series 5 has everything that counts in die cast collecting, authenticity. “Collectors appreciate our attention to detail as well as the fun familiarity that is woven throughout our County Roads series," said Jeff Nelson, national sales manager at GreenLight. "This series truly illustrates the types of vehicles one would find driving through quaint towns and on the back roads of America’s rural communities.”
1:64 County Roads Series 5:
- 1970 Chevy C-10 Truck
- 1970 Ford Mustang Coupe
- 1971 Dodge Challenger
- 1978 Plymouth Trail Duster
- 1991 Ford Mustang GT
- 2008 Pittsfield Fire-Rescue Crown Victoria
These die-cast replicas feature opening hoods, detailed engines, real rubber tires, metal body and chassis, detailed graphics, custom license plates and are officially licensed by the respective automobile companies. Quantities are limited to 4000 units of each car and will be available at GreenLight Hobby Retailers, Distributors, TRU, and Meijer stores beginning in December 2010.
More Resources For Car Collectors
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace