CINCINNATI, OH –The Ault Park Concours d’Elegance, announced its initial vehicle selection for the June 12 show at Ault Park in Cincinnati. The featured marque is Ferrari, with special displays: 100 years of BMW, 50th Anniversary of Ford GT40 1-2-3 Sweep of Le Mans, All-American Workhorse – The Pickup Truck, The Cars of Donald Healey. The Ault Park Concours will display 200+ vehicles, including thirteen annual classes of classic, vintage and exotic automobiles and motorcycles. The following vehicles will be featured based on their rarity, spectacular condition, whether original or restored, and their overall provenance, representing the featured marque, special displays and the 13 vehicle classes identified.
- 1958 Austin Healey Goldie – 2.7 liter, 90 horsepower, inline 4-cylinder engine; restored to show quality by Healey Surgeons in 1986.
- 1957 Healey Sportsboat Type 55 – One of less than 10 in existence; full-on shift drive ski boat with mid-mounted engine and tow bar and African mahogany deck; built by Healey Marine, Ltd.
- 1939 BMW 327/8 Cabriolet – Only 1,965 of these cars were built between 1937 and 1941. This automobile was fully restored in 2012.
- 2015 Porsche 918 – Number 405 of only 918 cars made; 0-60 in 2.2 seconds; plug in hybrid V-8 with front and rear electric motors.
- 1933 Rolls Royce Phantom II – Left hand drive chassis; one of only 30 Continental Newport town cars made. Completely restored in 2004
The Ault Park Concours d’Elegance will be held Sunday, June 12, 2016 from 10am to 4pm at Cincinnati’s historic Ault Park. Advance tickets are available now through June 5, 2016, 8pm, at http://ohioconcours.com. Day of show individual tickets are $25 each, student ticket $15 (with student ID); children 12 and under are free. For more information about the weekend of events, go to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aultparkconcours. Also follow us on twitter @ohioconcours.com Proceeds benefit Juvenile Arthritis.
About Ault Park Concours d’Elegance
The Ault Park Concours d’Elegance is one of the most anticipated classic car show events in the United States. The Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization manages the event with all proceeds benefiting the Arthritis Foundation, with a special focus on Juvenile Arthritis (JA). To find out more about the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance, or to order tickets call 513-321-1951 or visit http://www.ohioconcours.com. For more information about the Arthritis Foundation, go to http://www.arthritis.org/.