SEMA - This year, SEMA is offering a limited number of SEMA Friday Experience tickets to the public that include access to the trade-only SEMA Show on Friday, November 5 in addition to the SEMA Ignited after-party that afternoon.
The SEMA Show offers an experience like no other trade show on the planet. It's the best place to see the newest automotive performance products and to discover the latest product and vehicle trends. This is the public’s only chance to get in and see what until now has only been open to industry trade attendees.
SEMA Friday Experience Ticket:
- What You Get: Includes Friday entry into the SEMA Show from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and entry into SEMA Ignited from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Friday, November 5 in Las Vegas.
- Important Restrictions:
- Each person must pick up their own ticket. You may not send anyone else in your place, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please be prepared to show a valid government-issued photo ID when picking up your ticket. The name on your photo ID must match the name on this confirmation.
- No one under the age of 16, including infants, is allowed access to the SEMA Show exhibits. No exceptions. Show management does not provide childcare services on-site. Use of a school-issued ID to prove age is not acceptable unless it provides a date of birth.
- Tickets CANNOT be reproduced, transferred or resold.
- No day-of purchases will be permitted.
- Price: $60 if purchased by October 8th or $90 if purchased between October 9th to November 4th. Online orders only—no onsite ticket purchases will be permitted.
There are also general admission tickets for only the SEMA Ignited after-party where ticketholders can view hundreds of cars and trucks as they parade out of the Las Vegas Convention Center, see drifting hosted by Formula Drift, as well as food, music and much more.
SEMA Ignited General Admission Ticket:
- What You Get: Entry to SEMA Ignited from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Friday, November 5.
- Price: $20 if purchased online or at the SEMA Ignited Ticket Office on Friday, November 5.
Visit www.SEMAignited.com for event information and ticket restrictions.
If you like stories like these and other classic car features, check out Old Cars magazine. CLICK HERE to subscribe.
Want a taste of Old Cars magazine first? Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter and get a FREE complimentary digital issue download of our print magazine.
*As an Amazon Associate, Old Cars earns from qualifying purchases.