Guests enjoying The Golden Age of Trucking Museum’s
2009 Cruise Night at 1101 Southford Road in Middlebury, Conn.
The Golden Age of Trucking Museum’s Tuesday Evening“CRUISE NIGHTS” will be held this year onJune 15, July 20 and Aug. 17 from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. The museum is located at 1101 Southford Rd. in Middlebury, Conn.
The event is free in the parking lot and there will be a reduced admission to view the museum. Museum members are always free.
DJ Seth Carly will be on hand providing music. Trophies and prizes will be awarded to those with show cars. Food will be available for purchase and the gift shop will be open. Spectators do not need to pay admission to visit the gift shop or to purchase food.
Due to the popularity of the cruises the parking lot closes when it is full and the event is held weather permitting.
The Golden Age of TruckingMuseum is a non-profit organization located at 1101 Southford Road in Middlebury, Connecticut. It is opened year round Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Sunday noon-4 p.m.
For information contact the museum at 203-577-2181 or visit us at www.goldenagetruckmuseum.com, or on Facebook GoldenAge TruckMuseum.
More on trucks
- Old Cars Price Guide, Chevrolet Trucks & Vans, 1929-2000
- Old Cars Price Guide, Ford Trucks & Vans, 1930-2000
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace