MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — This year's 43rd edition of Back to the 50s' Weekend will showcase more than 12,000 street rods, customs, classics and restored vehicles, all dating from 1964 and earlier.
The Minnesota State Fairgrounds will be blanketed with thousands of shiny cars, trucks, live music and more, including:
- More than 350 vendors and automotive exhibits
- MSRA Kids’ World: games, music and dance:
Saturday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Grandstand in-field
- Ladies’ Showcase - fashion, food, pampering, speakers and demos in Dairy Building
Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Cruise-N-Arts Craft Fair – Decor, gifts and handmade items in the Education Building:
Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Sunday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Model Car Contest inside Grandstand all weekend - awards to be held Sunday at noon
HUGE Swap Meet on the Midway – Sunday: 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- NAPA Auto Parts Display – All weekend
- Twin Cities Classic Car Auto Auction – Friday & Saturday
Free concerts on both Friday & Saturday nights at the Bandshell on Cosgrove
WHEN: June 17, 18 & 19, 2016
TIMES: Friday & Saturday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. & Sunday 6 a.m. - 3 p.m.
WHERE: Minnesota State Fairgrounds – St. Paul, Minn.
HOW: FREE Parking Shuttles – Saturday ONLY – for locations, visit www.msra.com
ADMISSION: At the door: Adults - $10; Kids 12 and under are FREE with each paid adult
$2 advance adult discount tickets available at participating NAPA Auto Parts
SPONSORS: NAPA Auto Parts, Meguiar’s and Twin Cities Classic Car Auction