PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. — The seventh annual Emerald Coast Cruizin’ will be held Nov. 5-10 at The Old Miracle Strip Amusement Park and Grand Panama Resort, as well as at many other Panama City Beach hot spots.
The event is expected to draw more than 3,000 cars from across the country, with the best in hot rods, classic, custom and muscle cars, street rods and competition vehicles presented.
Billed as the “South’s Best Blast from the Past,” Emerald Coast Cruizin’ features cool car displays, beachfront cruises, burnout contests, a Rock & Roll Beach Bash, a Kick-Off Block Party, and more than 125 vendors with everything from hubcaps to headlights and unique auto accessories. Bring a chair and watch the cars parade throughout Front Beach Road, or drive off with a ride of your own at the huge car corral where cars of all makes and models will be on display, and for sale.
General admission is $10, 12 and under are free and car registration is $50.To register your vehicle, participate as a vendor or for an event schedule, visit www.emeraldcoastcruizin.com.
Got Old Cars?
If you don't subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you're missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we'll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you're missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace