Hundreds of Classic and muscle cars, and many major collectors, restorers and vendors will be present at The Forge Classic on Sept. 9-10 in Sevierville, Tenn.
The event, now held at Sevierville Bridgemont Events Center, will feature the Mustang Extravaganza, the Talladega Cyclone reunion, a Gran Torino gathering and a heavier Ford contingency this year, according to show promoter Tim Lopata.
He said some of the rarest Ford, Chrysler and GM muscle cars will be on hand, plus competition restorations from back in the day and restoration shops and parts vendors for this event.
Lopata said that, due to overwhelming demand, the show will now be open to all makes and models. The 2011 show will also have a display of rare mustangs from 1964 to 2011 – Shelbys, Saleens, Roush, Bosses and more.
Visit www.forgemusclecarshow.com for more information.
Flex your Muscle with these great resources:
- Nothin' But Muscle
- Standard Catalog of American Muscle Cars 1960-72
- Standard Guide to American Muscle Cars 1960-2005
Got Old Cars?
If you don't subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you're missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we'll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you're missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace