The Tupelo Automobile Museum is selling tickets over the course of the next year for a chance to win a 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible.
The red convertible with red interior and white convertible top features a V-8 engine and 3-speed transmission.
Tickets may be purchased at the Tupelo Automobile Museum for $25 each or 5 tickets for $100. Tickets will also be sold at community events throughout the year. Those who cannot visit the museum to make their ticket purchase may do so over the phone or by mail. Please refer to the rules and regulations link below for information on how to purchase by phone or mail. The drawing will be held at noon on Saturday, March 31, 2012, at the Tupelo Automobile Museum. You do not have to be present to win. Rules and regulations apply. Proceeds benefit the Tupelo Automobile Museum, a nonprofit, educational foundation.
For complete rules and regulations, plus information on how to purchase tickets for the drawing, click here.
If you're a fan of Mustangs, check these out:
More Resources For Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace