MONTEREY, Calif., — Prized automobiles in six classes with motorcycles of vintage and contemporary design to be part of the Concours. There will also be a juried selection of alumni vehicles as well as rare and unique collections of Hot Wheels.
The third annual Concours at Pasadera on Friday, Aug. 6. will be set against the backdrop of a luxurious private country club and the Jack Nicklaus-designed Signature golf course.
Presented by The Club at Pasadera, this eclectic auto show features up-close-and-personal experiences with more than 100 beautiful cars and motorcycles in three categories and six award classes.
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Porsche’s back-to-back 24-hour endurance wins at Le Mans and Daytona, the event will feature six juried classes: Modern Classics, Modified, Domestic, International, Vintage, Commercial. The featured marque is Porsche.
Monterey Motorsports owner Rick Barnett will serve as master of ceremonies. Guests will vote for the People’s Choice Award from the Modern Classic category and returning exhibitors will exhibit a juried selection of Alumni vehicles from the 2019 Concours.
VIP tickets: Invited guests may obtain admission to the event by visiting www.eventbrite.com/e/the-concours-at-pasadera-2021-tickets-140871818401. Children 9 and under are complimentary with a ticket bearing adult.
Schedule of events
Thursday, Aug. 5, 6-8 p.m.
Press Party (limited to sponsors, exhibitors and media), Tribute to LeMans, The Decade of Champions. Scenes from movie “Ford vs. Ferrari” and “Le Mans.” Note: Exhibitors are encouraged to arrive at 5 p.m. with their Concours vehicle (parking in the main courtyard).
Friday, Aug. 6, Concours Day
· 11 a.m. — Exhibitors gather at Ryan Ranch for the Kick Off (continental Breakfast served)
· Noon — Drive through South Boundary Road, enter Pasadera from rear gate
· 12:30 p.m. — Placement onto Exhibition Area
· 1 p.m. — Exhibitor Champagne welcome
· 2 p.m.— Event opens to club members
· 3 p.m. — Event opens to ticket holders
· 6 p.m. — Event concludes
· 6 p.m. — Club 100 dinner party (exhibitors, sponsors and guests), by invitation only
Applications available at https://pasaderaconcours.com/vehicle-registration/.
· Exhibition Fee: $250 (includes 2 entry tickets, Tiffany Exhibitor Award, vehicle bio, photo shoot). Additional entries (if accepted) are priced at $200 each. Note: To guarantee review of entry by jury, exhibitor must apply by July 6.
· Alumni Exhibitors: $250 (includes 2 entry tickets, Sterling Silver Tiffany 2019 Alumni Pin, vehicle bio, and photo). Note: To guarantee review of entry by jury, exhibitor must apply by July 6.
· Elite Exhibitor: $350 (Includes Alumni and Exhibitor entries, 2 event tickets, and both Exhibitor and Alumni Awards). To guarantee review of entry by jury, Alumni exhibitor must apply by July 1.
Rare and unique Hot Wheels
This year’s event includes inspired collections of Hot Wheels by Mattel. Aficionados of all ages can exhibit, with five classes available to present their collection. Proceeds from the program will benefit CASA of Monterey County.
Among the participants is Bruce Pascal, who owns one of the most valuable collections in the world. Pascal will show off his prized item, a pink Volkswagen Beach Bomb prototype valued at $175,000.
Exhibitors of all ages and exhibition categories welcome. For an application and additional details visit here.
The 2020 Concours at Pasadera official poster (Ford vs. Ferrari, 18x24) by artist Simon Bull will be available the day of the event at $45, signed for $75. Or available online at www.pasaderaconcours.com/2020poster. It is a limited edition with 500 pieces.
The 2021 poster will be unveiled and sold at the event.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Rick Barnett at email@example.com.
The Club at Pasadera is at 100 Pasadera Drive in Monterey, between Monterey and Salinas off Highway 68.
*As an Amazon Associate, Old Cars earns from qualifying purchases.