CINCINNATI _ The Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance celebrates its 40th show June 11, 2017 at Ault Park. Nominations are now being accepted for cars and motorcycles in the 13 regular classes of classic, vintage and exotic vehicles, as well as from previous award-winners that appeared in the show’s four decades of automotive excellence. The Cincinnati Concours is also seeking nominations for its special display classes: "50 years of the Camaro and Firebird," "Custom Tuners" and "Factory-backed Tuners".
- Antique, through 1924
- Pre-War Vintage, Non-CCCA, 1925 – 1942
- Pre-War Classic Early, CCCA, 1925 – 1934
- Pre-War Classic Late, CCCA, 1935 – 1948
- Collector Foreign, 1946 - 1985
- Collector American, 1946 -1968
- Collector Asian, All Years
- Sports – Classic, through 1959
- Sports – Contemporary, 1960 - 1985
- Racing, All Years
- American Performance, 1961 - 1971
- Future Classic, 2000 - Present
- Motorcycles, All Years
Nominations can be submitted online or forms may be downloaded for return by mail at http://ohioconcours.com/nominations_forms.asp. Three photos (exterior, interior and engine compartment) should be submitted with nomination forms to Fred Jones, Car Selection Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or further information, contact Fred Jones at 513-829-6123.
For more information and photos of the 2016 Show, go to Facebook, Twitter or the show web site: http://www.facebook.com/aultparkconcours, http://twitter.com/OhioConcours#or http://www.ohioconcours.com/.