Hickory Corners, Mich. - The Gilmore Car Museum unveiled its 2021 car show and event season schedule, with twenty-four shows scheduled to take place on the Gilmore’s historic 90-acre campus from May through October. Additional details and registration information for individual events will be posted at a later date.
A printable version of the schedule is available on the Gilmore Car Museum website at this link:
Notable new shows and events coming to the Gilmore campus in 2021 include:
- Winter Motoring Meet on Feb 20: for winter fun and vintage snowmobiles
- Princesses & Carriages on Mar 6: for kids’ photo ops with princesses and royal coaches
- Boats at The Barns on May 8: for classic wooden and fiberglass boats
- Vintage Travel Trailer Rally on May 15: for vintage campers
- Corks & Crafts Wine and Beer Festival on May 15: for beer and wine enthusiasts
- Micro/Mini Car World Meet on Jun 18-19: for microcars and minicars
- Bob Oginsky’s GM/Chevy Show on Aug 1: for GM and Chevrolet lovers
- DeutscheMarques Oktoberfest on Oct 9: for German cars and fall colors
As usual, the Gilmore’s popular Wednesday Night Cruise-In events with live music, food, and beverage will run every Wednesday night from 5pm to 8pm ET, from May through end of September.
Even more, the Gilmore Car Museum plans to announce an expanded Summer Concert Series schedule of outdoor, open-air musical performances later this year.
“We’re excited about the upcoming season of car shows, new events, and concerts at the Gilmore,” said Josh Russell, Executive Director of the Gilmore Car Museum. “It’s a calendar full of things for our members, partners, guests, and first-time visitors to be able see, hear, and experience on our campus.”
As we anxiously await spring and the start of “car show season,” all are invited to visit the museum’s indoor exhibits throughout the winter months, as the museum remains open every day from 10am – 5pm ET.
By order of Michigan’s governor, all museum visitors age 5 and over are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, and in outside venues at any posted “mask required” areas or any time social distancing of 6’ cannot be maintained at any area of the museum.
For questions or more information, visit www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org, call (269) 671-5089 or email email@example.com.
About Gilmore Car Museum
The world-renowned Gilmore Car Museum – North America’s largest auto museum with more than 400 vehicles on display -- is located midway between Chicago and Detroit, just 20 minutes north of Kalamazoo, or 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids. The museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, whose mission is to tell the history of America through the automobile. Learn more at GilmoreCarMuseum.org
*As an Amazon Associate, Old Cars earns from qualifying purchases.