HERSHEY, Pa. _ A tribute to Corvette Racing’s 2017 season will be presented by Michelin Friday and Saturday at the AACA Museum, Inc. in Hershey, Pa. Corvette Racing head, Doug Fehan, and drivers Tommy Milner and Andy Pilgrim, along with other team members will be on hand. The event will benefit the National Corvette Museum (NCM) in Bowling Green, Ky.
The weekend kicks-off on Friday with a reception/dinner followed by a presentation by Fehan and Milner, who will recap the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans. The evening will close with an autograph session.
Friday dinner tickets are $65 and also include admission to Saturday'sprogram. They may be purchased at: http://www.corvettemuseum.org/explore/events/. Dinner tickets must be purchased in advance.
Events on Saturday begin at 7 a.m. with a Caffeine Behind the Scenes, an exclusive look inside the AACA Museum "Garage", a casual way to begin the day with lots of cars to enjoy with entrance by donation. Pappa J's food truck will also be onsite with breakfast items for sale. The Racing program begins at 8:30 a.m. and will end at 2 p.m. Admission for the Saturday program only event is just $25 and may be purchased at the door. The schedule of events includes:
- Fehan and Milner recapping the 2017 Corvette Racing season
- Kai Spande, Corvette plan manager, giving an update on the new paint shop
- Auction of Corvette Racing memorabilia
- Andy Pilgrim reuniting with the C5-R that he co-drove with Dale Earnhardt at the 2001 Rolex 24 Hour, and describing what it was like to be his teammate
- Richard Prince, official Corvette Racing photographer, presenting images from the 2001 Rolex 24 Hour
- Lee Willard, chief Michelin Corvette tire engineer, speaking on the company's latest Corvette tire technology
- Andy Moran of Mobil 1 will be discussing their latest lubricant formulations
The weekend will conclude with an autograph session with Fehan and Milner.NCM merchandise and Corvette raffle tickets will be on sale throughout the day along with AACA Museum, Inc. merchandise. Entrance fees include admission to the current AACA Museum, Inc. exhibits along with Corvette Racing Weekend program itinerary. Caffeine Behind the Scenes on Saturday morning is by donation and coffee and donuts will be included, while supplies last.
More on The National Corvette Museum>
About AACA Museum, Inc.