The Minnesota Street Rod Association’s “Back to the ’50s” weekend June 17-19 will host more than 11,000 street rods, customs, classics and restored vehicles, all dating from 1964 and earlier. Visitors also can see more than 350 vendors and automotive exhibits.
Highlights of the event include the Mecum Hot Rod Auction on Friday and Saturday featuring 400-plus vehicles; a gigantic swap meet on Sunday; “Ignitors” Youth Rodders Mini Show on Saturday; and, for all three days, the MSRA Kid’s World, Reilly Auto Parts Manufacturer’s Midway and the Cruise-N-Arts Craft Fair.
Held at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul, “Back to the ’50s” is presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts. Show hours are Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m., and Sunday 6 a.m.- 3 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults. For more information, visit www.msra.com.
If you don't subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you're missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we'll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you're missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace