Lansing's R. E. Olds Chapter of Oldsmobile Club of America will hold its 19th annual Oldsmobile Homecoming Car Show & Swap Meet on June 18.
The world's largest one day, all-Oldmobile car show will feature more than 500 show cars, 100 vendors, 30-40 cars for sale plus a memorabilia auction. Participants come from 22 states and four Canadian provinces.
The show will be held from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at corner of Canal Road and Billwood Highway in Dimondale, Mich. Free admission.
New this year is a downtown Dimondale Cruise-In at 6 p.m. Friday, June 17, sponsored by Dimondale Business Association, and a "Night at Historic Miller Farms" on Saturday, June 18, sponosred by Eaton Rapids Historical Society.
For more information, visit www.reolds.org.
If you don't subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you're missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we'll deliver 54 issues a year right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you're missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplac