There was plenty to see — and swap — at festive Hershey 2012
By Angelo Van Bogart
The Antique Automobile Club of America’s (AACA) annual Eastern Division National Fall Meet in Hershey, Pa. (a.k.a. Hershey) contains the largest flea market known to man, and one of the most prestigious show fields along the East Coast. Hundreds of thousands of hobbyists flock to the event each fall, and the 2012 event, held Oct. 10-13aof this year, marked the 57th event held in Hershey.
The 9,000 vendor spaces, 1,000-plus cars in the car corral and the 1,300 show cars are what make Hershey so popular year after year. The sheer quantity is also what drives owners to show their rare and unusual cars, and 2012 was no different.
The following photos show many of the rare sights to be found at this year’s Hershey meet.
To learn more about the AACA, go to www.aaca.org or call 717-534-1910.
Got Old Cars?
If you don't subscribe to Old Cars Weekly magazine, you're missing out on the only weekly magazine in the car hobby. And we'll deliver issues right to your mailbox every week for less than the price of a oil change! Click here to see what you're missing with Old Cars Weekly!
More Resources for Car Collectors:
- Classic car price guides, research, books, back issues of Old Cars Weekly & more
- Get expert restoration advice for your classic car
- Get car pricing, data and history all in one place
- Sign up for Old Cars Weekly's FREE email newsletter
- Need to buy or sell your classic car? Looking for parts or memorabilia? Search our huge online classified marketplace